Thursday, February 25, 2010

Update....

Things have been good in the Beauchamp house. I'm going on 25 weeks and enjoying my little baby bump - this was my favorite time of pregnancy with Cam, when I could feel him move and my belly was not too huge and uncomfortable. I'm having a little bit of a hard time sleeping, which stinks on work days, but it's definitely worth it. In case you haven't heard, we're having a girl (unless something surprises us in another ultrasound, even though I've had 2, and I stay prepared for that, i.e. I haven't taken tags off of anything we've bought or washed anything)! Her name will be Sophia Nicole:) Brandon picked it out and I just fell in love with it! Cam is adjusting well to the idea of a new baby. He was ecstatic when he felt her kick for the first time:)

Cameron is getting so big! He's learning to read, which amazes me even though I know he's almost 6 and should be learning to read:) He sounds out letters and words all the time - the other day he was able to read "old" in Old Navy. It's really neat to me to watch him learn and grow - they grow up so fast, sometimes I feel like I need him to slow down and just be my baby boy! He is such a sweet boy - loves to snuggle at night, loves having books read to him (and now helping read), loves asking questions and figuring things out in his little world. He is also my little wild man! We have some trouble with listening at times (and in school), but we're working on it. I often feel like I'm raising my younger brother:) Eric turned out ok, so I don't worry too much. God has blessed us with a wonderful little boy and we don't expect him to be perfect - just to learn his lessons and hopefully not make the same mistake too many times:)

Things at church are going well, also. Brandon's been busy working on a new contemporary service, which we're doing once a month right now. People have been very receptive to it so far and the only complaint has been that it doesn't happen more frequently - can't complain about that:) It takes a while to make changes when your church has been around for over 100 years and consists of people who've been there forever, along with their whole families. We're all trying to be patient and just let God work.

Nothing much else to write about now. I'm working 2nd shift today, which I hate, but someone's gotta do it. Have a great day!