Friday, October 30, 2009

Big, big, big news!

I just wanted to announce that Brandon and I are expecting! Cammy is going to be a big brother and he is soooooo excited! We've known for a couple weeks, but wanted to keep it quiet until after my bloodwork came back and we had an ultrasound. I had been on Clomid for a few months, so I just needed to make sure everything was going like it should. It took us a year to get pregnant and I feel so blessed! Just pray everything continues to go well and smoothly. I had an ultrasound today and they saw a "Beautiful Sac", per the ultrasound lady:) She said it looked absolutely perfect. We go back in 3 weeks for another one to check for a heartbeat and do measurements. Right now, I'm about 7 weeks and the tentative due date is June 16th (interesting planning b/c camp is the 22nd and Brandon is supposed to dean and I'm supposed to nurse!). I've been pretty sick, which I didn't have with Cam, so that's taken some getting used to. Some meals stay down, some don't, but I will put up with anything b/c I am so thankful just to have gotten pregos again. Keep us in your prayers please!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! I'm excited for all 3 of you! We'll be praying for you and Baby Beauchamp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you;))) I'm praying that everything goes well!!!

    ReplyDelete