Friday, March 20, 2009

We're home!

We got back this evening from Gospel Rally. We had a really good time! I enjoyed seeing everyone this year - it's been since I was pregnant that we've gone. Everyone's kids were so cute - so many babies! Cameron had a really good time in his class and he behaved very well (which made me so thankful). We went up Wed. night after I got off work and Brandon got out of church. We got to E.C. around 1:30 am and checked into our hotel, then hit the hay! I knew we had to rush back today, so I wanted to head up early and have at least a whole day there. Then, we went to the basketball game , which Cam was really interested in - that surprised me! He was rooting for the white team, and wanted to know who the loud guy (Neil Alligood) was cheering for:) We left today after the AM session and met up with Mom, Paul and Steph for lunch. I was glad to get home, but was really happy we went! It made me a little homesick, though. Living so far out here can be hard b/c we miss family and friends. I have to head to bed b/c I work 12 hours tomorrow and Sunday! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment