Friday, March 27, 2009

Embarrassing little man...

So, I have finally reached the point with Cameron where almost everything he does has the potential to humiliate me.  For instance, the other day in the Olive Garden bathroom (with a group of Red Hat ladies waiting for a stall), he proceeded to explain to everyone why girls have to "sit on their butts" to use the potty.  Use your imagination as to what he said, I can assure you I was embarrassed.  He has become very independent and has the most interesting ideas which he shares with anyone who'll listen.  We have also reached the stage of imaginary friends - he had me convinced he was being bullied at school until he told me the kid's name was "Big Man" and he was a ghost.
Onto other happenings in our life...I am really loving my job.  I am in my last week of orientation and then I am on my own!  The past few weeks, my preceptor has taken her own patients b/c I'm pretty much independent, but it'll be weird not having someone waiting to answer all my questions.  I think I'm ready, which is good b/c I work in the ICU and there's little room for error.  Brandon's been busy with church stuff.  We're singing on Sun, which we haven't done in a while.  He is so supportive of me and I thank God so much for such an awesome husband and father to Cameron!
Well, that's it for now - I'm off to finish laundry, clean the bathroom, and fix some lunch!  Have a great weekend - I will...I'm off til Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment