Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Getting stuff done...

It is gorgeous today, even though they were predicting rain ( somehow that changed yesterday). I don't want it to get cold again - I LOVE having my windows open and being able to wear t-shirts, jeans, and flip flops! Nothing much has been going on in our life here in Horsepasture - just working, which I love. I'll be coming out of orientation soon which means I'll lose my preceptor and have my patients all alone. That is a little terrifying! I'm ok with normal care and small problems, but I'm still learning about codes and what to do when a patient crashes. I'm sure it'll be fine - the other nurses I work with are so helpful and really value teamwork, so they'll be there to help me some.
Last week we headed to Wilmington for a couple of days. Brandon's granny is not doing well - she had surgery for colon cancer about 4 weeks ago and now refuses to eat. I hope she pulls through, but it's not looking very positive right now. Please keep her in your prayers.
We'll be going to Gospel Rally next week, which I'm excited about. The drive wil be long but it'll be so nice seeing everyone! I have to work that weekend, so we'll leave Fri. after the AM session and get back home. Probably see some of you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment