Friday, February 27, 2009

Stress and relief...

So, right now I am thoroughly enjoying my morning coffee and a chocolate biscotti (my favorite). Today Cam didn't have school and it's gloomy and rainy, so were were able to sleep in and enjoy being snuggly indoors. I really like days like this. I need to catch up on the laundry and some housework before 3, b/c we're heading to Roanoke today to eat dinner with Chris and Sarah Brandow - we haven't hung out w/them since Olivet!

Now for the HUGE news! I passed my state Boards for nursing - I am an RN finally! I can't even describe the relief I feel that the journey of becoming an RN is over, and now I can really enjoy being one. I was 99% convinced I had failed b/c my test cut off at 90 questions (the minimum is 75 and the max is 265). You get an amount of questions depending on how well you're doing. The test can cut off early b/c you did great, or b/c you got too many wrong too quickly. I was leaning towards too many wrong b/c out of all the questions I really didn't know most of the answers. It doesn't matter now, b/c I passed, but that was a very stressful 24 hours to wait on my results! Everyone says they think they failed when they left, too.
Well, that's it for now - nothing much else exciting going on other than that! Off to do some laundry!

3 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you and I love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job on passing your boards! we need to get the boys together at the zoo sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We sure do! Maybe sometime once the weather gets nice and stays nice:)

    ReplyDelete