Thursday, February 5, 2009

Another week done...

I am really starting to like my job. Each day I learn about a hundred new things, but that makes each day better as far as managing my patients' care and knowing what to do. When they say you graduate nursing school with the least amount of knowledge to succeed, they are right. I have learned more the past 4 weeks than all throughout nursing school. I'm glad its all coming together and starting to make sense, though.

I'm also learning how to manage my time better when I am not working. I haven't worked full-time since before Cam was born, and although nursing school took so much of my time, I was still at home more each day. I am trying to make sure to stay on top of things like laundry and housework so it doesn't get away from me (hard to do since our dishwasher broke yesterday!).

Tomorrow should be fun. I am going bowling with Cam's class in the morning, and then we have RBC's Fri. night live thing they are doing at Rich Acres that night. Saturday I have to work 12 hours and Brandon'll be doing the Valentine's banquet at church. I'll get there hopefully before 8 and be able to see David Herring and his group perform.

That's it for now - I can't hink of anything else to write about, and I'm not sure if anyone reads this anyways. Maybe I'm typing to myself:)

4 comments: