Sunday, February 15, 2009

The circus!

Yesterday we went to the circus! I haven't been since I was itty bitty, and I loved every second if it! It was called Zing Zang Zoom, and they made an elephant disappear and turned a man into a tiger - I still can't figure out how they did it! Cam's mouth hung open almost the entire time. I was so glad we were able to take him. They had 13 tigers and 12 elephants. One of the tigers pooped when he was supposed to be doing a trick, then growled at the trainer when he tried to make him perform. The trainer said (in a thick Italian accent), "Are you ready to play? No? Let me know when you are done." That cracked me up. The tigers seemed very irritable so I was glad we were high up. They kept growling and snapping at each other. I also couldn't tell if the elephants liked doing their tricks - they looked sad to me, but that may just be how elephants look. Everything else was wonderful, but very overstimulating - I couldn't figure out where to look. I am so happy we are able to take Cam to things like that - he's been saying "Zing Zang Zoom" since yesterday. The joy on his face was priceless:)
We did find a new bedrom set. It is a nice, dark wood and very classic. I really like clean lines and not too much frill. Our bed is a sleigh bed and it is gorgeous. We also got a pillow-top mattress set and it is super comfy! I wanted to find something that would never grow old, so we could keep it forever. Cam is enjoying our old bedroom set. He looks like a little prince in the queen sized bed - there's plenty of room for his collection of stuffed animals. Nothing much else going on - I did get to go shopping yesterday and had so much fun picking out baby girl clothes for baby Ariel - I'll try and mail them tomorrow Teri! I hope they fit - I was so excited to shop for a girl:) That's it for now! Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment