Monday, February 9, 2009

Going on a bedroom hunt...

That's what we're doing today...going on a bedroom hunt. We've been wanting a new bedroom set for awhile and now we have the cash to buy it! The only problem has been we have so many criteria and we are both so picky that it's been hard to find what we know we want. Cam is excited b/c he'll be getting our bedroom set and he loves our big bed! He's been wanting to "trade" for weeks now:) Hopefully we'll find what we want in the price range we want.

Today I was off and so was Brandon - he took Cam to school and we've been so lazy. I slept in until 1030 and we've just hung around the house literally doing nothing. That feels so good once in a while. He was going to go to the SMOV meeting, but decided not to b/c I have to work tomorrow. That's the hardest part about living so far from our families - it's really hard to ask a friend if you can drop your 4 year old off at their house at 0545 in the am so you can get to work. We have so many people that love Cam and they probably wouldn't mind, but that's a lot to ask I think.

Well, that's it for now - I'll let you know if we find anything!

2 comments:

  1. What day are your boards scheduled for? Have fun with those! I remember being so nervous the night before and the morning of. It was weird after I finished the test and walked out of the room....like..."well, I did my best...guess now I just have to wait and see what happens!" I'm so glad it's over.

    Glad you're liking the ICU. I'm enjoying the antepartum unit. I start my postpartum orientation next week. That will be for about 6 weeks or so and then I'm on my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved working in L&D and postpartum this summer. It's such an important time in a woman's life and you make such a difference! I take my boards Feb. 24th - I am so nervous!!! I feel a little sick imagining what it'll feel like making the call to get my results! I love the ICU - I never would have imagined myself working in that area, but it seems to be a good fit.

    ReplyDelete